Wednesday, January 27, 2010

We're BACK . . .

  • Together
  • To having a Public Blog
  • To New Beginnings

    Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes!

    I am thankful for . . .
    • Loving families who support us through thick and thin.
    • A Heavenly Father who hears and answers ours prayers.
    • The Holy Ghost who whispers sweet promptings into our hearts that lead our life in a direction we never thought possible.
    • An awesome Bishop who gave great counsel, listened and encouraged.
    • Second Chances - We ALL need them.
    I promise to be a better blogger!
    We have lots to catch up on . . .

      8 comments:

      Jobi Niu said...

      yay!! I'm glad you're back!! Seems like you're doin well. Love ya girl

      the militonis said...

      linds i am so excited! i have been thinking about you a ton! so excited for you guys! we need to get together once life calms down!

      Ash & Paul said...

      I have missed seeing your updates! :) I look forward to seeing you be a better blogger! Hope all is well Linds! miss ya!

      Jen said...

      Congratulations! Your blog looks beautiful. Call me sometime. I still think that you and Asher would enjoy Mother Goose time at library. It's great fun.

      I'm glad to hear that you're happy.

      Tahnee said...

      What a great update! I'm so happy for you Lindsay! I'm excited to see upcoming posts!

      Emily Wilde said...

      Hope we can see you soon! Your little boy is getting so big and so dang cute, we need a Kester party! =)

      Esther Noelle said...

      So happy for you! Was just thinking about you! :)

      Jamie said...

      Love it! I'm so glad you're back...together...and your blog is public...and you have many new beginnings to come! I know you and Jeremy have grown so much in the last few months and I'm just so happy for you! And I'm glad we can hang out again! So if it's okay, I'm gonna put you on my blog list again ;)