For months now, Asher has been able to say DADDY perfectly.
He calls everyone Daddy . . . But knows exactly who his Daddy really is,
Cause when Jeremy comes around, Asher yells DADDY at the top of his lungs.
Some of his favorite words are:
- DADDY
- HI
- Baa - (Ball)
- Baoon - (Balloon)
- Joo - (Juice)
- Da - (Dog)
- Pa Pa (Grandpa or Pa Pa)
- Baby
(and millions of other "words" - that only he understands!)
But he couldn't say Mommy . . .
But finally . . . He's perfected his skills
and he can say . . . MOMMY!
This BIG boy . . .
makes my heart flutter each time he calls my name!





7 comments:
It's about time, silly little monkey! I bet you're feeling like a million bucks now. Although it's pretty obvious who he thinks about all day long.
Oh, he's so dang cute. I'm glad he can finally say mommy. There's nothing better than hearing that from your little one. It was great to talk to you yesterday. Can't wait to do lunch next week.
It's so unfair, isn't it? I'm glad I wasn't the only one waiting.
Daddy was one of Carson's very first words, and I'm still waiting for a good "Mommy" to come out some day. He even said "Flower" before he said "Mama."
Congrats!!! That's very exciting news!
Hey Lindsay, how are you? Asher is so big, I can't believe it, and so cute!! You look well and happy!
Good to catch up with you now that you're public again...we'd love to see around at some of our activities and anytime you just want to hang. Hope you're doing well...maybe we'll see you tomorrow!
He is so cute! Marley is doing the same thing but she says Mommy and refuses to say dad. Logan could relate to your frustration!
Congrats on everything, you have a beautiful family!
Wow, I can't believe how grown up Asher is! I was so happy to hear from you and would LOVE to get together. Where are you living? I am still in Tuscan Villas and don't work so my schedule is flexible. I've missed you!
Post a Comment