He was being VERY sensitive, and was crying one minute . . .
Trying to smile for the camera, the next minute. . .
And then in a complete DAZE. . .
(He did enjoy Mimi's steal of a deal . . . stroller!)
So later this evening, after a delicious dinner,
(Chicken and Vegetables, Oatmeal and Vanilla Pudding with Bananas)
and a nice warm bath. . . which ALWAYS includes play time,
I gave Asher his 8th month birthday gift:
"Goodnight Moon"
We LOVE books! I personally don't think you can have too many for your children. As a young child, we ALWAYS had TONS of books, went to the library often to check out new ones, and read each and every night
Well with Asher, it has been NO different. We have story time, about 3 times a day, usually before nap time and bed time! He is a very good listener, and LOVES to touch the books!
I must say . . . this present made his day. . . just a LITTLE BIT better!
I can't believe that it's been 8 months already.
Sometimes I just don't know where the time has gone.
But one thing I do know . . .
So later this evening, after a delicious dinner,
(Chicken and Vegetables, Oatmeal and Vanilla Pudding with Bananas)
and a nice warm bath. . . which ALWAYS includes play time,
I gave Asher his 8th month birthday gift:
We LOVE books! I personally don't think you can have too many for your children. As a young child, we ALWAYS had TONS of books, went to the library often to check out new ones, and read each and every night
I can't believe that it's been 8 months already.
Sometimes I just don't know where the time has gone.
But one thing I do know . . .



10 comments:
He is SOOOO fetching cute! My gosh. I can't believe how quickly he's growin up. I'm LOVIN your blonde hair. YOu're gorgeous! :]
You are such a cute mom and he is such a cute baby!! I can't believe he is 8 months old already.
Little Asher is getting so big. I need to see you guys, this is getting ridiculous. Let's plan something soon okay? Do you guys want to come up next week for a BBQ? Let me know if that works and which night is best.
loves....
he is getting so big!! we need to get together soon!
Time flies!!! He is sooo cute! I love all those pictures! Glad he loved his book!
He is soooooooo adorable! such a cute blue eyed boy! they grow too fast :(
I love the picture with his 2 little teeth showing. Can't believe he's 8 months already. Won't be long before we celebrate that 1 year birthday! Glad he's being introduced to books at an early age - he should grow up to love books.
Awww he's so cute! Goodnight Moon is one of Robby's favorite books!!! :)
He's a cutie & getting so big! Good Night Moon is one of our favorites around here.
I love Goodnight Moon. Reading is so important for children. He's going to be so smart!
Post a Comment