After lots of thought and consideration . . .
I'm going PRIVATE!
(One week from TODAY. . . so hurry and don't wait!)
I'm going PRIVATE!
(One week from TODAY. . . so hurry and don't wait!)
I know there has been a lots of debate about whether or not to go private, but for me, at this time, it is the right thing to do.
So . . . PLEASE leave me a comment with your email.
Even if you are one of my blog "stalkers," I would love to add you to my list!
Don't be shy . . . I hope to have ALL 100 places filled with an email address.
Lots of LOVE . . .
Lindsay
So . . . PLEASE leave me a comment with your email.
Even if you are one of my blog "stalkers," I would love to add you to my list!
Don't be shy . . . I hope to have ALL 100 places filled with an email address.
Lots of LOVE . . .
Lindsay



50 comments:
Hey Lindsay! I just saw that you had a blog on facebook! Im excited to look at all of your cute pics!!! Please add me to your list!
Shandee :)
Oh ya and here is my email...
shandee79@hotmail.com!
I'd love to stay updated :)
gheck3@gmail.com
jjandco.blogspot.com
-Jess
Add us too!! My email is ashleyannnielson@gmail.com
We luv looking at your adorable pics.
your little boy is ADORABLE!!
daniemmyhatch@gmail.com
Good luck!
abbiegayleswensen@gmail.com
please dont block me;) I am probably your biggest stalker!
danielleseipert@gmail.com
ps I am super excited for dinner tonight!
add me!
meggusic@hotmail.com
I love your blog! so here is my email mtahnee@gmail.com :) yay!
chelseytip@gmail.com
i love lookin at your blog and your pics of your cute little boy! its so fun to stay updated with what everyone is doing! melissahruban@gmail.com
hey linds! im excited to still see your blog! k_anne_1133@yahoo.com
Mine is seanyboyaf@gmail.com! I love having my blog private because then I never have to worry about what stuff I post!
Add me!
angillespie@gmail.com
Hi Lindsay, it is Cecily. (I am Tahnee and Dani's sister) I would love to be added to your 100! cecilyinc@gmail.com
It is hinckleygirl2005@yahoo.com
Hey girl, I'd love to keep reading your cute blog! My email is kjhardwood@msn.com!
I want to keep reading your blog! :)
esthernoelle@gmail.com
Your little boy is so cute! I'd love to keep reading your blog. My email is 06.leslie@gmail.com!
I would love to be added if you have room:) it's bjandkatie@hotmail.com
Lindsay. Your little boy is so cute! I'd love to keep up to date with you! My email is mcalleigh@gmail.com
ashley.belnap@gmail.com :) I know my mom would prob want to be added too hers is dsbelnap@gmail.com
:)
jemelton85@msn.com - Jayni
jobes21@hotmail.com- jobi
jonsju@msn.com -my mom
We all love to read it!!
Hey lindsay! i always check out your blog, you have a lovely family! hope you remember me!? we did fashion team together!
kayla_dancer19@hotmail.com
brittanidibb@gmail.com
jbug193@hotmail.com
yes...Ash is right! Thanks Ash for thinkin of me and add me Linds! Love you~
Hi Lindsay!
I didn't get a chance to talk to you yesterday at church. Just wanted to tell you that I was really touched by your testimony. Hang in there! You will be blessed! We will miss you in the branch! Sad to see you leave. Make sure you add me to your list.
Donnell Thompson
donnell_g@hotmail.com
You are so popular!!! Seriously keep in touch! Ashlie ashliemann@gmail.com
lindsayballantyne@gmail.com
Hey Linds here's my address...jamiehofheins@gmail.com
kc.dawne@gmail.com
I love your blog :)
Hey Lindsay I saw you were going private so I made sure I dropped by to give ya ours so we can keep in touch.. It's ryanandalysesmith.blogspot.com I hope to talk to ya soon...
Hey Linds! I love reading your blog, it's so adorable! I would love to be on your list! lynsey.leiter@gmail.com
Please add me! I love to read your blog! My email is aubreydee@hotmail.com.
Hey my darling Miss Utah roomie! I would love to be added if you have room! I always love reading it!
roxyg6522@aol.com
Hey Lidsay, i would love to keep reading your cute blog posts! jjngurl@yahoo.com
add me linds! shuey03@gmail.com
jendandy@gmail.com
Hi Lindsay...don't be scared that I am one of your blog stalkers. I am in your ward if you don't remember and live right below Dani and Clayton. Anyway, I would love to keep seeing your cute pictures.
goldiegunderson@yahoo.com
hey lindsay! i love reading your blog!
aubreylee21@gmail.com
Keep me updated!
jewebb21@gmail.com
Hey Lindsay! I'm so glad I ran into ya tonight at the Wedding Reception! This will be a fun way to keep in touch! My email address is cjholdsworth@gmail.com you should call me sometime so we can catch up! 801-360-2740 Your little boy is so Cute!
Hey Lindsay it's Emily Wilde (used to be Pugh). I found you not too long ago on my friend's page and would love to stay in touch! My email is jadoreboyz@hotmail.com and my blog is www.buckemwilde.blogspot.com Hope you are doing well, your baby is so adorable!
i love the updates! becca.clark@aggiemail.usu.edu
Add me to your list so we can keep up! my email is alexiaarbizu@gmail.com!
carlytooke@hotmail.com
Please add us to your list! Ashley (Lawton) Whitehead: akalei2001@yahoo.com
linds!!! I just saw your blog for the first time... please add me!!! I love you!! my e-mail is jessyrae1030@gmail.com
Jessica Schaack (perry)
I think it's a good idea. Safer that way.
My address is: natplatt@gmail.com
Post a Comment