Although it's only the second day of June, we have already enjoyed LOTS of swimming!
Asher and I have really taken advantage of being able to walk 20 steps to our Club House and enjoy their pool with all the other women and children.
Memorial Day weekend brought us lots of swimming adventures.
On Saturday, May 23rd, we were invited to go swimming at my grandparents pool in Bountiful.
On Memorial Day, the Hofeins family invited us to swim with them at their family pool. Now their pool was warm enough . . . it was PERFECT!
Swimming has become one of Asher and I's favorite past times. He enjoys the water, loves his floaty and doesn't mind the sun . . . as long as it's not in his eyes.



4 comments:
You guys are so lucky to have a pool. I'm so jealous. Glad you're having fun. Ash is such a lil' cutie pie!
Looks like he takes after his daddy who always loved water. You'll have to bring him to our pool since we keep it nice & warm.
So fun...thinkin we all need to go again!
I don't know if I've ever seen a little boy love water as much as Asher. We'd love to go to the pool with you again!
Post a Comment