Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy "HEART" Day!


Valentine's Day isn't my favorite holiday of the year, but I do enjoy a little pampering and LOTS of love on this special day. This year, with Asher, we decided we were going to do a "family date."

Early that morning,
I dressed Asher in his NEW shirt that read:

(He's definitely MY man!)

Wrapped his and Jeremy's gifts, wrote them each a card and anxiously anticipated the rest of the day.

We had little Asher Ray open his Valentine's Day gift. He is always a little confused about what a gift is. We give him the box and he just starts smiling at us. So . . . with a little assistance, he opened the box and found . . .

Some NEW shoes.
(These won't fit him yet, they are for summer, but he doesn't know any better . . . right?)
You can't see in this picture, but they have a cross and bones decal screened on the front of the shoe in metallic silver. Pretty stinkin cute!

We rushed out the door to run some quick errands and finally arrived at my parent's home. We picked them up, and headed for my FAVORITE restaurant . . .

The Do Do Restaurant.
They have two locations. One in the Gateway Mall and a NEW cafe off of 2300 South in Salt Lake. They serve such DELICIOUS meals, it actually makes me salivate just thinking about it.

Mimi, Papa and I almost ALWAYS get the exact same thing each and every time we go. We order their Turkey Sandwich, add Swiss Cheese and salad on the side.

This time, Papa ordered a HUGE Cesar Salad, Mimi and I ordered . . . the usual while Jeremy ordered a French Dip Sandwich. After licking our plates clean . . . we ALWAYS save room for dessert - Toll House Pie! Yummy!

After filling our stomachs to the brim . . . we headed to the Bowling Alley. We sat Asher Ray in his car seat, so that he could watch what was going on . . . and the games began.

Jeremy officially became the KING of FATCATS . . . by winning two games in a row!

All in all . . . it was a GREAT day. I was lucky enough to receive some beautiful flowers and a
WELL DESERVED

massage gift certificate from Jeremy. Whom I gave an AWESOME Ed Hardy T-Shirt!

But NO Valentine's Day would be complete without Chocolate . . . My wonderful parents gave me a gift certificate for. . .
a full 1 POUND box of Chocolates from SEE'S CANDIES!
I "HEART" you ALL!

2 comments:

Julie Pia said...

What a fun V-day you had. I'm a little jealous about the Do Do adventures. I love that place too and the Toll house pie kicks some major butt.

Tell Jer I like his skin head. It looks good. Love you guys!

Sarah said...

Ummm, so the dodo is one of my fav places. And I always get the turkey and swiss with a side salad! Love that bbq sauce...i feel like no one ever knows what the dodo is?. Fun times, glad I can blog stalk you now. I'll let you know about girls night.