Monday, February 16, 2009

With love, Mimi

Each and every holiday, Mimi gives Asher a little something to celebrate the holiday with. In the beginning it was a darling stuffed pumpkin, then a funny turkey book for Thanksgiving, and too many things to list for Christmas.


Well . . . February 1st was no different. Mimi bought sweet Asher a little gift to celebrate Valentine's Day.

A new pair of jammies that say, "Baby's 1st Valentine's Day," along with a cute little monkey. Which is perfectly fitting for Asher, whose nickname has become:
Chunky 'lil Monkey!


In keeping with the monkey theme . . . a few days later Mimi bought Asher this funny little monkey who we have named, Moby - the monkey!


Asher is so cute with this little stuffed animal. He eats his nose, drools all over him and puts his arm around him to keep him safe from harm! :) Such a sweet and tender little boy already!

Mimi is probably one of the most generous people I know. Not only does she give of her time, but her and Papa have given of their house while I have stayed with them while Jeremy was out of town. They are so good to help with Asher, give him a bath, wake up early with him, and even keep him entertained while I get some things done.


My mom didn't forget about me . . . nope! She even got me a gift for Valentine's Day. Inside the bag was a pair of two beautiful cream love birds. I have been looking around for the past few months looking for the perfect pair to add to my decor. Mimi found some and surprised me with them.


Doesn't my "Chunky 'lil Monkey" look SO cute!
Thanks Mimi . . . We love you!

2 comments:

berkley and Kallie said...

That is the cutest post Linds. I love the chunky lil' monkey nickname. What a cutie.

Thanks for the lanolin advice. I'm off to the store to grab a tube. Mason and Bryn both have it BAD!

Hope you're doing well. Glad you had a nice heart day. Did you and Jer do anything fun?

kaleigh said...

Really cute post, your page it really good! I need to learn how to do mine better! Those are some cute pictures of Asher, he's getting big!