But the BIGGER he's grown,
the LESS he's liked it.
Well a couple of days ago, Asher DIDN'T want to play on his Kick 'n Play mat, DIDN'T want to sit in his Bouncer, and was convinced his DIDN'T want to sit in his Bumbo.
Out of desperation, I put Asher in his SWING,
changed the swinging direction from
side - side . . . to front - back.
And these are just a few of the expressions he flashed at me while he enjoyed his swing.



5 comments:
He's so adorable. I guess you never know what's going to soothe your little one.
Glad he's enjoying his swing. It's a good thing you have a blog so I can keep up on all your activities. See you guys on Sunday.
He is so adorable, and getting so big. You seem like the best little mom. What a cutie.
He is so darling! That looks like a pretty nice swing. I wouldn't mind taking a nap in that thing...if I could fit, that is.
He is getting so big! I think we need to go to lunch again real soon so I can see him in person! What a darling boy!! :)
Post a Comment