Friday, May 15, 2009

Like Daddy . . .

Asher wore his first tie to church last Sunday!


And everyone said . . . "You look just like your Daddy!"


What about me?
(I think it's just cause of the hat!)

6 comments:

kaciecooper said...

He does look like his daddy. But I think he has your eyes and smile. :)

Ash & Paul said...

SOOO cute!

Julie Pia said...

I think Asher is the perfect mix between the two of you. Such a handsome guy. Berkley was laughing her head off when she saw his picture. So dang cute!

Karen said...

I can definitely see features from both of you. I think his cute dimples came from your side though. Love his tie - he looks soooo handsome.

NAT said...

I agree that Asher is a perfect mix. He is darling.

Don't worry. After a while, it won't bother you as much when people say that your kid(s) look more like your spouse than you. At least it doesn't bother me anymore. I remember when I had Emma, my sister-in-law came in and said, "Oh, she looks just like Eric." I wanted to boot her out of my hospital room right there and then. You kind of get over it, after a while. :)

Aubrey said...

He's so handsome! Love the hat. Love the tie. Love it all.