Asher has started to pull his knees under his chest, like he's trying to learn how to crawl. It hasn't seemed to click just yet. Once his knees are under himself, then he forgets that his arms still have to be strong, they give out, and he usually flops like a little beached whale!
But on Thursday night, before I got into bed, I checked on Asher like I do every night. When I peeked over the edge of his crib. . .
I saw this . . .
I think he is trying to learn how to crawl . . . but in his DREAMS!
(Side Note: Look at how stinkin cute that little bottom is, and that angelic face!)
But on Thursday night, before I got into bed, I checked on Asher like I do every night. When I peeked over the edge of his crib. . .
I saw this . . .
(Side Note: Look at how stinkin cute that little bottom is, and that angelic face!)



4 comments:
Oh, he's just edible!
Happy Anniversary!
It sure was fun watching him - his little personality is really starting to come out now. It won't be long before he's all over your apartment!
I just wanna squeeze that little bum!! mmm! Brayden sleeps like that too, I LOVE it!
Hey Linds!
I know what you mean when you say its hard to update the blog...oh I do it like once every few months. I have a lot to put up but not the time!
I'm so happy for you that you have the opportunity to be a mom! That is such a blessing! Your son is beautiful. How old is he now? 7 months? My nephew was born about the same time Asher was.
I hope all is going well. Thanks for your message a couple months ago. Sorry it took me forever to write you back. I read it and then didn't have time to write you back and then I totally forgot. I'm a freak. ha jk. Well, again, I hope all is going well for you and I'm so glad you are happy with your sweet family!
xoxo Jessica
Post a Comment