Monday, March 9, 2009

It's true . . .

Asher Ray is 5 months
old today!


I can't believe that 5 months ago, I was giving birth to a beautiful, healthy and happy miracle. Nothing could have ever prepared me for the emotions that I feel today as a mommy.
I love the saying that reads:

A child fills a part of your heart you never knew was missing.

When I was younger, I always dreamed of becoming a mother, but I never knew the joy that I would receive from watching my "mighty miracle" develop, grow and learn new skills.

Asher, I love you so much and am grateful you are a part of my life. My life wouldn't be complete without those chubby legs and dimpled smile.

4 comments:

Julie Pia said...

Happy 5 months Asher... We love you!

Ash & Paul said...

He's so handsome! What a cute little blessing in your life :)

katie and beej said...

Lindsay, This is Katie Millar (Wirig) I loved the pictures of your little Asher. Our Emma is almost exactly one month older. Don't you just love babies? They make life so beautiful! Feel free to check out our site, I may be stalking yours:)
wiriglovin.blogspot.com

Shawn and Jessica Webb said...

HEY!! I found your blog under Nick and Becca's! How are you! I can't believe he is 5 months!! That is amazing! What have you been up to lately?

Jessica (Ellingson)Webb