Jer, Asher and I are so LUCKY!
Mimi and Papa are so good to us. At the beginning of each month, Mimi gives Asher a little gift for the upcoming weeks and holiday.
On March 1st, Asher was surprised to received this green bag that included. . . .
A touch a feel book about animals.
Asher has shown a genuine interest in dogs lately. He is fascinated by one of my family's dogs, Patches. Every time we are at Mimi and Papa's home, Asher's dimples show, as he smiles at Patches and even tries to talk to him. :)
This has quickly become one of our favorites during story time!
Kiss Me. . . I'm Irish!
(Sorry . . . It's the best picture I had of this darling shirt.)
This onesie is so soft and snuggly. We actually wore it today, so we wouldn't get pinched.
The pot of gold is always at the end of the rainbow, and today we received yet another bag to celebrate St. Patrick's Day!
It included . . .
Mimi and Papa are so good to us. At the beginning of each month, Mimi gives Asher a little gift for the upcoming weeks and holiday.
Asher has shown a genuine interest in dogs lately. He is fascinated by one of my family's dogs, Patches. Every time we are at Mimi and Papa's home, Asher's dimples show, as he smiles at Patches and even tries to talk to him. :)
This has quickly become one of our favorites during story time!
(Sorry . . . It's the best picture I had of this darling shirt.)
This onesie is so soft and snuggly. We actually wore it today, so we wouldn't get pinched.
The pot of gold is always at the end of the rainbow, and today we received yet another bag to celebrate St. Patrick's Day!
A beautiful blue and green shirt for Mommy.
Lucky Charms for all of us to eat.
And $17 dollars (aka "greens") for Daddy.
Thanks so much Mimi and Papa!
We love you SO much and am grateful for all you do for us.
But don't worry . . . I've been raised by the BEST mom . . . which one day I hope to be!
So . . . I too got the boys in my life a little gift to celebrate the holiday.
We obviously LOVE story time and books.
(Can't get enough of them.)
And I gave Jer the movie . . . I AM LEGEND!
Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and didn't get pinched!



2 comments:
Happy Leprechaun day!
Oh I'm so glad you found me!! Your little guy is so cute and I can tell you're going to love it as much as I do!!
Post a Comment