Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My first . . .

Cheescake!

I have finally faced my fear and made my first cheescake from scratch.

It was a little daunting, I'm not going to lie. I woke this morning determined to make a moist, creamy and delicious cheesecake. And my fears were intensified, because not just Jeremy and I were going to be eating it. No . . . our good friends, Danielle and Clayton were providing dinner . . . and I was bringing dessert.

Well tonight . . . as we were hanging out, enjoying some family time before dinner, we decided to capture a few shots of Asher and Daddy. . .

Look at those beautiful blue eyes!
(Yes . . . He is in his PJ's . . . it's almost bedtime.)

Asher LOVES his Daddy!

"Asher . . . give Mommy a SMILE!"
(Look at those dimples . . . and the drool!)

Finally, the true taste test had come . . . and . . .

It was moist, creamy and delicious!
A success!

7 comments:

Julie Pia said...

Ash's getting so cute. Love that smile.

Karen said...

That looks delicious! Asher is sure getting to be a big boy. Bet he can't wait to share in those yummy desserts!

Tahnee said...

Oh my goodness, that cheesecake looks soooo darn good!! And it looks beautiful! Great job!

Jamie said...

That looks really yummy! I'm a sucker for cheesecake with just strawberries on top...maybe a little whip cream too :)

Ash & Paul said...

hope you saved me some! looks yummy! And I just wanna squeeze Asher! What a handsome lil guy! he is actually huge though! look at him!

Aubrey said...

Oh that cheesecake looks delicious!!! Now I know we need to get together for dinner again soon. Asher's getting cuter every day too.

NAT said...

Good job! It looks amazing! Asher is darling, but then again, he has cute parents!