Asher has shown an intense interest in food lately. I have begun to feel guilty as I enjoy all of my yummy food in front of him, and he looks at me with puppy dog eyes.
So . . . We decided to try some RICE CEREAL on Monday. I have been reading all this information on the best time to introduce solids, how to do it, and most of all . . . what to expect.
As a trial run, I decided to feed him in his bumbo seat, till we get a high chair, and serve him dinner at around 5:30.
Although it looks as though there is more on his bib and face than could possibly be in his tummy . . . I think we are making progress.
We definitely aren't perfect at it yet, and he isn't eating a whole lot . . . but we're making progress.
"Yummy in my TUMMY!"



1 comment:
I started Brayden on baby food, while he was still pretty little. A spoon was so foreign to him, so I bought a cheap bottle and cut the nipple so that the hole was a little bit bigger, it worked like a charm! Then once he got a little older I started using a spoon, so he could have those skills too. Maybe that would be worth a try? I dunno ;) Worked for us! More food in his belly, than on his bib!
Post a Comment