Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My little MUSCLE MAN!

With the weather being so beautiful . . .
we had to have Asher try on some of his new outfits . . .
including this one . . .

My very own little "Muscle Man!"
He is so stinkin cute.
I was taking a picture of him while he was watching one of his

DVD's.
(Please notice that he isn't even looking at me.)
(In fact . . . I think he's trying to pretend I'm not there saying, "Asher . . . look at Mommy!")

He is growing up so much. With his baseball cap on . . . he doesn't look like little Asher Ray anymore. At first when I placed it on his head, he tried to take it off. But . . . I have taught Asher that "beauty hurts!" . . . And he hasn't minded all the beanies he has worn through the winter. And we look forward to all the caps we get to model this upcoming season!

No comments: