YAY! I am so excited for you Linds;)
oh my gosh linds!!!! that is crazy! that is so much fun they will be so close to each other!
That is wonderful!! Congrats :-)
OH MY GOSH! Wow...
Congrats! When are you due?
Congrats girl!!! That's so exciting!
April Fools?
Wow! You are following in Ashley's footsteps. :) That is exciting Lindsay. I can't wait to see another cute Spence baby!! I wish you the very best.
Hey! This is Brittani Evans (Miller) I just found your blog through some friends! Mine is private, so if you'd like to view it send me your email address at seanyboyaf@gmail.com!
Congrats Lindsay!
April Fools?! ;)
Ya...it has to be April Fools as I think about it! :)
Ha ha nice joke lindsay! I was like, there's NO way!!!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
YAY! I am so excited for you Linds;)
oh my gosh linds!!!! that is crazy! that is so much fun they will be so close to each other!
That is wonderful!! Congrats :-)
OH MY GOSH! Wow...
Congrats! When are you due?
Congrats girl!!! That's so exciting!
April Fools?
Wow! You are following in Ashley's footsteps. :) That is exciting Lindsay. I can't wait to see another cute Spence baby!! I wish you the very best.
Hey! This is Brittani Evans (Miller) I just found your blog through some friends! Mine is private, so if you'd like to view it send me your email address at seanyboyaf@gmail.com!
Congrats Lindsay!
April Fools?! ;)
Ya...it has to be April Fools as I think about it! :)
Ha ha nice joke lindsay! I was like, there's NO way!!!
Post a Comment