
Last Thursday, April 2nd, Asher had his sixth month check-up.
I always get excited to see how much he's grown.
I am so grateful for his health and continual development.
He currently is measuring . . .
Weight: 18 lbs. 6 oz.
Height: 27 inches long(Now ONLY in the 75th percentile on both his weight and height.)But I
DREAD the shots.
Jeremy and I have gone back and forth about whether or not to have him vaccinated. And at this time, we have only chosen to get the shots for things that he would contract before the age of two. I am comfortable with this decision and continue to do my research on vaccinations and their link between any diseases or illness.

I sometimes think if I chose not to have him vaccinated I might be a happier mom at our Doctor's appointments. When the nurse comes in to give him the shots, I want to grab my baby, and scream all the way out of the office. But I don't! :)

Instead . . . I hold his little hands . . . turn my head . . . and have a few tears run down my face, as little Asher Ray cries so hysterically . . . he forgets to breathe.
But after the initial shock has past, and he has a good nap . . .
Asher is okay with it!
His new thing is to scream . . . randomly and consistently throughout the day.
(The Doctor told us that he's found his voice . . . and he's gonna use it!)
So . . . Here he is screaming for all to hear . . .

"It wasn't that
BAD after all!"
3 comments:
The only place I know of that sells the Chenille ribbon is the fabric center that I love. It's on 90th south and redwood road. Once you get to redwood rd. turn south or left. It's on the left hand side of the road, next to a Mexican restaurant. Good luck!
It's called The Fabric Center!
Asher is basically the same size as Brayden! haha. :) Braydens last appointment he was 19 lbs, and 27 inches. They are sure close in size! But my little guy is older! oh well I guess. I hate it too though when they give the shots. :( So sad.
He seems like the perfect weight and height. He definitely knows how to scream. He'll always let you know when he's not happy! When he learns to talk, he'll probably stop the screaming so enjoy it while you can!
Post a Comment