Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Itching for Summer!

This past Monday was a BEAUTIFUL day outside. I hadn't decided what I was going to cook for dinner, so I called my friend, Danielle, and asked if she would like to barbecue with us.


We decided that we would meet down by the grill around six . . . and we'd bring our swimsuits.

Our pool isn't open yet . . . due to random FREEZING days still.
But our hot tub is.

After a delicious dinner, we jumped in.
At first, I think Asher was a little confused . . .

But then I think he probably just thought it was a HUGE bathtub that we could all fit in!

He LOVED it!

Look at how cute that BELLY is!

Afterward, we got Asher out, dried him off, and removed his damp swim suit.
We placed him in his seat, so we could pick everything up and walk back home!

He was enjoying himself SO much!
(I would be too . . . if I was sitting there after a nice dip in the hot tub!)


We are ITCHING for SUMMER to get here!
When it does . . . we'll be in the pool
ALL THE TIME!

7 comments:

Julie Pia said...

awe.... I love this lil' man! I wanna get in your hot tub too. Sounds so nice.

Tahnee said...

Oh my goodness, that is such a cute little boy!!! He's so happy!!! And cognrats on him sitting up by himself!! That is so exciting!!!

Aubrey said...

Yes, I will be at the pool too! We're in for a fun summer. I love the hot tub pics. He sure seems to be enjoying himself.

Logan and Toni said...

Hi its toni. Your family is so cute. congrats on the sitting up, its so fun when they start learning new things.

Jobi Niu said...

OH MY GOSH!! He is SOOOOO CUTE! His belly.. AWww.. LOVE it. I'm itching for summer too!

Karen said...

I think we're all wondering if we'll ever get swim weather this year...we're about to get our skiis out again.
He looks like he's going to like the water...and he looks so cute in his swimwear!

Esther Noelle said...

Um, yeah the pool opened last week maybe on Wednesday and so far I've gone Thurs, Fri, and today.... yeah... we will be seeing you at the pool! We'll be there usually around 11:30 - 2 ish... yeah for the pool!!!