I am NOT pregnant!
Yesterday's date was, April 1st.
A.K.A. . . .
APRIL FOOL'S DAY!Hope you each had a great day and at least for a moment
got a kick out of my prank.

Asher is the
ONLY monkey around our home!
NO MORE MONKEYSjumping out of our bed any time soon!
5 comments:
funny!
I knew it :) Didnt have me fooled!
Hi Linds its Toni. I have had fun reading your blogs, your baby is adorable, and your a nerd, but I totally thought you really were expecting again.
You had me for a minute too, until I remembered it was April Fools. My friend's grandbaby is due in a month and her son called and said she was going into labor. She must know her son all too well, because she immediately said April Fool's!
Hey, I read some reviews on the diet as well. It's gotten lots of criticism but I feel really great. She definitely suggests at least taking a good multi vitamin. We definitely need to get together soon! I'll call you.
Post a Comment