
Okay . . . So I have to give Jeremy some credit. Since before Asher was born, I have wanted to go experience the exhibit, "Body Worlds 3." But I didn't know if I could handle the sights which I would see while I was pregnant. (Someone mentioned to me that there were embryos and fetuses ranging from 6 weeks to 32 weeks. I thought it might hit a little too close to home, so I decided against it.)
Well after having a baby, a museum is the LAST thing on your mind. I was more concerned about getting some sleep, a shower, dressed for the day and if I was lucky . . . makeup on.

During the Holidays, there were many advertisements on TV for this display of the human body. Each and every time it was broadcast I would always say, "I really want to go see that!" Jeremy listened, and on Christmas morning, I received an email in my inbox showing that he had purchased tickets and that we were going on January 2. (Which, yes I know, was yesterday . . . But I had to vent about the diapers first!)
It was an amazing experience to view the body as never before. It gave me a greater understanding and respect for the body that I have been given.
Words of advice for anyone who is thinking about going this next week, (it completes its tour in Salt Lake City on January 11th.)

During the Holidays, there were many advertisements on TV for this display of the human body. Each and every time it was broadcast I would always say, "I really want to go see that!" Jeremy listened, and on Christmas morning, I received an email in my inbox showing that he had purchased tickets and that we were going on January 2. (Which, yes I know, was yesterday . . . But I had to vent about the diapers first!)
It was an amazing experience to view the body as never before. It gave me a greater understanding and respect for the body that I have been given.
Words of advice for anyone who is thinking about going this next week, (it completes its tour in Salt Lake City on January 11th.)- Eat BEFORE you go. You loose your appetite a little bit!
- Drink LOTS of water before you enter the exhibit. Seeing all of these amazing wonders made me overheat and feel a little dehydrated.
- Wear the LEAST amount of clothing as possible. It was REALLY warm throughout the museum, and it takes nearly 2 hours to walk through.



1 comment:
Thanks for the advice. We are taking the 2 older kids tonight for family night. We'll definitely eat beforehand. I hope it's not too gross for Berks! Loves...
Post a Comment