(Jeremy LOVES this picture. He thinks it is SO funny that little Asher's cheeks hang so low!)
When I was pregnant I became obsessed with researching all the latest products, trends and boutiques for babies. One day while browsing through the internet, I came upon a company called:
When I was pregnant I became obsessed with researching all the latest products, trends and boutiques for babies. One day while browsing through the internet, I came upon a company called:

These long stockings were originally made to protect baby's legs while they are learning to crawl. But they have evolved into a product that every new mom MUST have. And are used for every reason from easing diaper changes to having toddlers wear them under short sleeved shirts during the winter!
Well before Asher was born, I was given two DARLING onesies from my friends, Donna, Ashley and Aimee. These onesies are from Dr. Suess. And the CUTEST part of these are the bumb. . .and it reads:
When I was given these, I knew I HAD to buy some baby legs to put with them, so that the cute design and funny little bottom wouldn't be covered up. So . . . Here is Asher modeling one of his NEW pairs of baby legs.
At first, I wasn't sure if I liked the stockings. I thought they were kind of weird, odd and a little pricey for what they are. But as the day went on . . . I realized that Asher and I LOVED them. It really did ease diaper changes, it was less clothing to wear and he was still warm and most importantly COMFORTABLE!



4 comments:
Asher looks so cute! :) but when DOESNT he?...hello! when we got you those onesies for your shower, I loved them too, so I got a few for Brayden. I hate to cover up his bum! Its just so darn cute! haha.Now that Brayden is crawling, I wish I had some baby legs, I need to get some! I saw some at Target even the other day and was really surprised. I didnt get them cause they all looked "girly" but his lil knees are all red from crawling around like a mad man! Those baby legs would be a life saver!
I love those "baby legs". You can even buy them for adults to wear under short sleeve shirts. I can't get over how cute Ash is getting. I'm starting to see a little more Jer in him. Jer was probably one of the cutest babies I've ever laid eyes on. Lucky for you..... You were probably darling too!
I think we'd better get together before lil' man isn't lil' anymore! Don't ya think?
BTW, I went with really dark, dark hair. Thanks for your thoughts on what I should do. I was actually more confused after reading everyone's opinions. I decided dark because we're still in the thick of winter. I may add some highlights in a few months.
How are you liking your dark hair? Chan thinks you look better with blond, but I like the dark, it's a nice change and you can always go blond for summer! chow for now...
He is sooo cute! And I've never heard of Baby Legs! I'll have to look into them for the twins!
hey linds! it was good to see you too! little Asher Ray is so darling and you have a cute little family! can't wait to see more pics! keep in touch!
-Britney Robinson
Post a Comment