I enjoy doing different things to shake up the everyday, mundane schedule. As a nursing mother, my schedule is so predictable, sometimes I get sick of doing the SAME THING everyday at the SAME TIME!
So, when Papa offered us 4 FREE tickets to the Car Show at the South Towne Expo Center, I couldn't turn him down. We made arrangements to go with our friends, Clayton and Danielle on Monday (Martin Luther King Day).
My dad works for

so he was there as a representative for them and Media One of Utah.
Right as we walked in, I saw my dad.
He LOVES cars. Ever since I was little, he would always talk about how "beautiful" a car was. That ALWAYS bugged me. I don't feel that a CAR should be called, "beautiful." But I quickly learned that there were TONS of people surrounding me at the Car Show that thought cars were:
(Just to name a few adjectives that I heard being thrown around . . .)
- PRETTY
- BEAUTIFUL
- GORGEOUS
- SEXY



No comments:
Post a Comment