Since it was a blizzard outside today, I didn't go anywhere. I just sat in my cozy little home and watched TV, ate some food, and played with Asher. As I looked outside as the snow flurries continued to fly, I realized how blessed I am to live in such a nice place. So I have decided to take you on a photo tour of our home.
First we come to the FAMILY ROOM. We spend a lot of time in this room. We enjoy playing on the floor with Asher, watching movies and sometimes even getting competitive rocking out to Guitar Hero.
Next is the KITCHEN. I personally think that our kitchen is beautiful. It has so many cupboards, nice appliances, and even granite counter tops. (Pretty nice for a first place!) We rarely use the black table in the corner, but it completes the room perfectly.

Further down the hallway, we come to the LAUNDRY ROOM. This is my favorite room in the house! (Yeah right!) I really don't mind doing laundry, nor do I mind folding it. I just am horrible at putting it away. . . But it's your lucky day . . . this room is very clean. (Another one of my New Year's Resolutions . . . Put away my clean laundry. Looks like I am doing pretty good!)

Next is the OFFICE. Now . . . this room is a disaster. It usually isn't this messy. But I tell myself that every home deserves to have a room that can be a little crazy every once in a while. This is where Jer spends much of his time working on his music, writing songs about ME! (I wish!) And this is where all of this intense blogging is taking place.

The HALL BATHROOM is Asher's favorite spot in the house. This is where tub time takes place every night between 8:00 - 8:30. We think that Asher's bath is the highlight of his day. You should see his face when we turn the faucet on. He starts smiling and kicking all over the place.

Now we come to ASHER'S BEDROOM. Jer and I are quite proud of this room. One day when I was about 7 1/2 months pregnant, Jer and I worked on this room for many hours. Getting the furniture set up, arranging the room, putting on the finishing touches, and dreaming about our little family was one of the highlights of my pregnancy. I love nesting! We hope Asher will love this room just as much as we do.

Welcome to the MASTER BATHROOM. This used to be just an ordinary bathroom until Christmas, when I gave Jeremy the most amazing shower head. When we first moved in, Jer would always complain about how he wished we had a bigger shower head that forced more water out. Well . . . I listened. . . and now I think this is Jeremy's favorite room in the house!

Finally, the MASTER BEDROOM. This is my favorite place in the home. This is where I get to kick up my feet and rest at the end of the day. It's my sanctuary and the one place I look forward to retreating to each evening.

Well . . . I hope you enjoyed the tour. I want to express my appreciation to Jeremy for working hard so that we can live in such a beautiful home. I am grateful that I am able to stay home and raise our handsome son and be the mother I always dreamt about becoming. I love you Jer!
First we come to the FAMILY ROOM. We spend a lot of time in this room. We enjoy playing on the floor with Asher, watching movies and sometimes even getting competitive rocking out to Guitar Hero.
Next is the KITCHEN. I personally think that our kitchen is beautiful. It has so many cupboards, nice appliances, and even granite counter tops. (Pretty nice for a first place!) We rarely use the black table in the corner, but it completes the room perfectly.
Further down the hallway, we come to the LAUNDRY ROOM. This is my favorite room in the house! (Yeah right!) I really don't mind doing laundry, nor do I mind folding it. I just am horrible at putting it away. . . But it's your lucky day . . . this room is very clean. (Another one of my New Year's Resolutions . . . Put away my clean laundry. Looks like I am doing pretty good!)
Next is the OFFICE. Now . . . this room is a disaster. It usually isn't this messy. But I tell myself that every home deserves to have a room that can be a little crazy every once in a while. This is where Jer spends much of his time working on his music, writing songs about ME! (I wish!) And this is where all of this intense blogging is taking place.
The HALL BATHROOM is Asher's favorite spot in the house. This is where tub time takes place every night between 8:00 - 8:30. We think that Asher's bath is the highlight of his day. You should see his face when we turn the faucet on. He starts smiling and kicking all over the place.
Now we come to ASHER'S BEDROOM. Jer and I are quite proud of this room. One day when I was about 7 1/2 months pregnant, Jer and I worked on this room for many hours. Getting the furniture set up, arranging the room, putting on the finishing touches, and dreaming about our little family was one of the highlights of my pregnancy. I love nesting! We hope Asher will love this room just as much as we do.
Welcome to the MASTER BATHROOM. This used to be just an ordinary bathroom until Christmas, when I gave Jeremy the most amazing shower head. When we first moved in, Jer would always complain about how he wished we had a bigger shower head that forced more water out. Well . . . I listened. . . and now I think this is Jeremy's favorite room in the house!
Finally, the MASTER BEDROOM. This is my favorite place in the home. This is where I get to kick up my feet and rest at the end of the day. It's my sanctuary and the one place I look forward to retreating to each evening.
Well . . . I hope you enjoyed the tour. I want to express my appreciation to Jeremy for working hard so that we can live in such a beautiful home. I am grateful that I am able to stay home and raise our handsome son and be the mother I always dreamt about becoming. I love you Jer!



5 comments:
Sorry we didn't get to see your home the other day, but thanks for the tour. Your home is gorgeous!
I love Asher's room! loves...
I don't think my laundry room will EVER be that clean. Kudos to you!
Um.. your home is STUNNING! SOOO freaking nice! so so so cute! I love that you have a blog! :]
That's such a fun idea. I loved the tour of your beautiful home! I might steal that blogging idea... if I ever actually get my house clean, which is also one of my new year resolutions too.
Hope you're fabulous. We should chat soon.
LOVED the tour! Your home is as beautiful as you! Well...you are even more beautiful actually. :)
I've been there in person and it looks as nice as the pictures. You two are pretty lucky, not too many couples have it that nice for their 1st apartment. You truly are blessed, but you deserve it.
Post a Comment