Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Game with the Grownups!


Sundays are always the day that I look forward to MOST in the week. Sundays is the one day in the week that I don't have to worry about doing anything, except go to church and then look forward to a delicious meal at Mimi's and Papa's (AKA. . . My mom and dad.) house later that evening!

But this week . . . We were lucky enough to have my mom come up to our house and enjoy dinner here. Papa had to work at the Car Show in Salt Lake, so we decided to have Mimi come up and spend some time with us. But . . . She still made dinner.
She arrived at our doorstep saying,
"Meals on Wheels!"


After a wonderful meal, we decided that we should play a game for a little bit before Asher's bath.
So . . . we pulled out


The minute we started playing . . . Asher started fussing. Mimi put him on her lap, and no sooner had he STOPPED. When I looked up to see him studying Mimi's cards.


I quickly grabbed the camera and snapped a picture. As we continued to take turns I kept looking at Asher to see what he was doing. Each and every time, he was focused on the cards. Finally, I looked at Asher, and said,
"What card are you going to play?"
And this is the face he responded with. . .


I had to laugh. I guess he just likes playing . . .
GAMES WITH THE GROWNUPS!

2 comments:

Julie Pia said...

That is the cutest face I've ever seen. Asher is gonna be a ladies man....you can see it in his eyes!

Karen said...

He's going to fit in with our family because we're a card playing family. As soon as he gets old enough, he'll be playing cards with us. My other grandkids were about 3 so it's not too far away.