Mondays are the one day during the week that I choose to stay home and do NOTHING. But I try to get stuff done around my house, whether it be cleaning, laundry, cutting coupons, organizing or just hanging out with my family. Well . . . today has been one of those days where I have done literally NOTHING!
Asher and I played and played and played. We did everything from sitting in the bouncer, looking at ourselves in the mirror, reading books, and even tried to sit up in our "bumbo" seat that Mimi bought for us.
Look Mimi . . . I'm trying so hard!

Well after all that excitement and hard work, it was time for my little man to take a nap. (Or at least attempt to put him down!) During his 45 minute snooze, I was on the internet looking at different blogs when I ran across this amazing website.
www.photofiddle.com
It has the power to turn any of your pictures into a piece of artwork. Whether you want it took look like someone sketched the photo, made it out of tiles, or even hand painted it onto a canvas. I am pretty amazed. So . . . I am gonna save my pennies and get a large canvas made of my cute little family to hang in my house. Here's just one example.
So . . . I guess I did do SOMETHING!
Look Mimi . . . I'm trying so hard!
Well after all that excitement and hard work, it was time for my little man to take a nap. (Or at least attempt to put him down!) During his 45 minute snooze, I was on the internet looking at different blogs when I ran across this amazing website.
www.photofiddle.com
It has the power to turn any of your pictures into a piece of artwork. Whether you want it took look like someone sketched the photo, made it out of tiles, or even hand painted it onto a canvas. I am pretty amazed. So . . . I am gonna save my pennies and get a large canvas made of my cute little family to hang in my house. Here's just one example.
So . . . I guess I did do SOMETHING!




1 comment:
Awesome website Linds. Can't wait to check it out! Thanks for the tip. loves...
Post a Comment