Wednesdays are always just "one of those days." Nothing too exciting happens. It's not the end of the week, but it's not the beginning either. So today I have decided to share with you one of
Favorite things can range from food, websites, clothing or books. So over this next year. . . when nothing too important is happening . . . I will share some of my favorites about life!
Today I've chosen to share with you one of my family's (especially my brother, Skyler's) FAVORITE deserts. My mom has become known for how good she makes these, and is often requested to bring them to parties all year round.
We hope you enjoy this delicious recipe and share it with all your family and friends!
Scotcharoos

1 Cup Karo Syrup
1 Cup White Sugar
1 Cup Peanut Butter
6 Cups Rice Krispies
1 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Butterscotch Chips
1 Cup White Sugar
1 Cup Peanut Butter
6 Cups Rice Krispies
1 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Butterscotch Chips
Bring karo syrup and white sugar to a boil in a pan. Add 1 cup peanut butter, and stir until smooth. Remove pan from heat. In a large bowl, measure out 6 cups of rice krispies. Pour karo syrup, sugar, and peanut butter mixture over the top of the rice krispies. Combine and stir together. Pour the mixed ingredients into a 9 x 13 inch pan.
Stir 1 cup milk chocolate chips and 1 cup butterscotch chips together over low heat. Once they are combined, pour over the rice krispies in the pan. Frost with a knife and let cool.
Cut into squares . . . and ENJOY!



3 comments:
YUMMY! I need to make those, they sound pretty easy, I'm all about easy! :]
YOu hair looks cute both ways! I like the new look, fun for a change.. I bet it makes your eyes stand out a ton! CUTE. That picture of Asher is his ADORABLE pj's ahhh! My goodness. I love him.
Ooh...sounds sooo good! I'll definitely give it a try...when I have time that is! I'm getting ready to take Sugarbunz to our first trade show. Wish us luck!
This sounds like a wonderful recipe that I'll definitely want to try. Next family party I know what you're bringing!
Post a Comment