I am THRILLED to announce that our 2008 taxes are completed and have been filed as of Thursday, January 22.Starting January 3rd, we began receiving our bank statements stamped with BIG red words saying, "IMPORTANT TAX INFORMATION." By January 18th, we had all of our W2 forms, bank information and finally we sat down with Grandma Karen. We compiled all of our information from this last year and set up an appointment with her tax lady of many years who works at:

On Thursday, at three in the afternoon, we sat down and started on our taxes. Everything was going well, till we got to a question asking for Asher's SSN. I realized I didn't know it off the top of my head. And I began to question why I didn't think to bring it with me. Well I hopped in the car, grabbed it from home and headed back.
Finally, at five in the evening, we were officially DONE!
Thanks Karen for your help and patience as we figured out everything on our return and for the year 2008. We look forward to this year. And know that it will bring us much happiness, love and prosperity!



2 comments:
I heard you got a pretty sweet tax return. Gotta love that!
So glad yours are out of the way. Now I've got to hit ours. Not my favorite thing to do, but death and taxes are the two things that have to happen, so I prefer the latter!
Post a Comment