So here I am . . . finally a BLOGGER. But I am not just doing it for the fun of it. I am wanting to preserve history! As a mother, I have realized that I want to remember so many monumental things that are occurring in my life. But after pregnancy . . . there is NO hope in remembering ANYTHING, without writing it down.
So here is my NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION . . . I am going to BLOG EVERYDAY! It may sound crazy, and sometimes I wonder what am I going to write? But everyday something is happening. Asher may learn something new, I may clean my house, Jeremy may surprise me with flowers (hint . . . hint!), or maybe I reminisce about the past, or dream for the future. But I am going to take the time to PRESERVE.
So for all of you family, friends, and neighbors . . . I hope you will join me on my exciting journey in the year 2009. Together we will laugh, cry, and maybe even learn something new. Triumphs and Challenges, I am going to document them all. But I am going to REMEMBER all that happens to me this year! Why not? It's 2009, and 9 is my favorite number!
Till tomorrow . . .
So here is my NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION . . . I am going to BLOG EVERYDAY! It may sound crazy, and sometimes I wonder what am I going to write? But everyday something is happening. Asher may learn something new, I may clean my house, Jeremy may surprise me with flowers (hint . . . hint!), or maybe I reminisce about the past, or dream for the future. But I am going to take the time to PRESERVE.
So for all of you family, friends, and neighbors . . . I hope you will join me on my exciting journey in the year 2009. Together we will laugh, cry, and maybe even learn something new. Triumphs and Challenges, I am going to document them all. But I am going to REMEMBER all that happens to me this year! Why not? It's 2009, and 9 is my favorite number!
Till tomorrow . . .



2 comments:
Yah! I'm so glad you're ready to blog. Oh how I wish I had been blogging from day one. Lucky you, you won't miss anything.
Thanks for inviting us to Asher's blessing today. He was so darling and you and Jer did a great job too. Oh, so did your dad. He gave such a sweet blessing. You guys are pretty blessed.
Love you like crazy! Keep it up...
I'm so glad you're into blogging so we can share all your memorable moments as a new little family. And it's a great way to preserve these moments that are so easily forgotten. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment